Leading Logistics Transportation Company in Saudi Arabia required applications from willing male candidates for HTV Drivers Jobs who have valid driving license and can drive trailer, truck damper and other heavy vehicles. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Fresh HTV Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Logistics Transportation Company.
- Candidates applying for HTV Driver Jobs must have High School Qualification or Education.
- Must have valid LTV or HTV driving license.
- 3 to 4 minutes Video clip of driving truck or damper.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 years are eligible to apply for HTV Drivers Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for Heavy Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to male candidates having valid LTV or HTV driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Saudi Arabia Fresh HTV Driver Jobs is between 1000 – 1500 Saudi Riyals with overtime and trip.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Fresh HTV Driver Jobs for details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Fresh HTV Drivers Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Fresh HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- Copy of valid Driving license.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.