Famous Saudi Construction Company SHIRKA MAPA required applications from skilled and experienced candidates for Foreman Jobs including Concrete foreman, Finishing Foreman, Mechanical Foreman and Electrical Foreman for different construction projects. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Foreman Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
MAPA Construction Company.
- Candidate must have High School Diploma Qualification or Education in Engineering or GED Diploma.
- Able to organize work schedules, and have deep knowledge of the construction industry and processes.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 26 – 52 years are eligible to apply for Foreman Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for Concrete foreman, Finishing Foreman, Mechanical Foreman and Electrical Foreman in Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to professional candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 2500 – 3000 Saudi Riyals for Foreman Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Foreman Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Foreman Jobs in KSA isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Foreman Jobs in KSA.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.