Private Hospital in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from willing female candidates for General Nurses Jobs to provide basic healthcare and medical services to visiting patients. The complete details of Saudi Arabia Female General Nurse Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Saudi Private Hospital.
- At least Matric qualification with Science. Along with 3 years of Nursing diploma.
- Must pass the BS Pro Matric Exam.
- Can speak and understand English Language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Female General Nurse Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
At least 1 year relevant filed experience is required for female general nurses jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 3200 – 3500 Saudi Riyals for female general nurses jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for female general nurses jobs in KSA send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Female general Nurses Jobs in Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Female Nurses Jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.