Well-known & reputed Ladies Beauty Salon in Riyadh – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from talented female candidates for Beautician Jobs. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Female Beautician Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Ladies Beauty Salon.
- Female candidates want to apply for beautician jobs must have Matric / Higher education or qualification along with 3 years relevant field diploma or certificate.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Female Beautician Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for Saudi Arabia Beautician Jobs, But preference will be given to good looking, talented and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1500 – 1800 Saudi Riyals for Beautician Jobs in kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Female Beautician Jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Saudi Arabia Female Beautician Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Beautician Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.