Luxury Transport Services Provider in Saudi Arabia required applications for Executive Driver Jobs from willing male candidates who have valid driving license for providing pick and drop services to their clients for airports and special events across Kingdom. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Executive Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Luxury Transport Services Providers.
- Candidates want to apply for Executive Driver Jobs must have Matric education or qualification.
- Have valid LTV or HTV driving license of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or GCC.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic Language is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills. Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 39 years are eligible to apply for Executive Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
No relevant work field experience is required for Saudi Arabia Executive Driver Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male candidates having valid driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Executive Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia is between 1500 – 1700 Saudi Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Executive Drivers Jobs send their Resume / CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Executive Driver Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Drivers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card NIC / ID card.
- Copy of valid or expired driving license.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.