One of famous and well known company of Saudi Arabia required application from skilled individuals for Engineering Jobs: Senior & junior architectural engineers (ID, Landscape, General), Senior & junior structural engineers (Steel structure and Concrete), Senior & junior mechanical engineers (Draftsman, HAVC and Plumbing), Senior & junior electrical engineers (AC technicians and BMS technicians). The complete details of Saudi Arabia Engineering Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous and Well Known Company.
- At least BS (Hon’s) or BSc education along with diploma or certificate of relevant field.
- Must have technical knowledge and skills of relevant field.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 52 years are eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia engineering jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for engineering jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to candidates who had expertise in their field and have relevant field work experience.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1400 – 10,000 Saudi Riyals for engineering jobs in KSA.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA engineering jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Engineering Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 3 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.