Well known Contracting Company in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from willing and qualified male candidates for Civil Foreman Jobs to manage specific work areas in ongoing or future construction projects. The complete details of Saudi Arabia civil foreman jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least FSc qualification or education with 3 years diploma in Civil Technology.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Arabic language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Civil Foreman Jobs in KSA.
No relevant field experience is required for Civil Foreman Jobs in Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to experienced and talented candidate.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1600 – 1700 Saudi Riyals for Saudi Arabian Civil Foreman Jobs, also candidates can do overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Civil Foreman Jobs send their resume/CV on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Civil Foreman Jobs in Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Civil Foreman Jobs in KSA.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.