Fast Food company Domini Pizza Hut required applications from willing male candidates for Van Drivers for Pizza Delivery Services having valid LTV or HTV driving license to their customers in the different cities of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The complete details of Saudi Arab Van Drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Domini Pizza Hut.
- Candidate must have at-least Matric education or qualification.
- Must have valid LTV or HTV driving license.
- Can speak and understand the English Language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Should be Medically, Physically and Mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 35 are eligible to apply.
No experience is required for Saudi Arab Van Drivers Jobs but preference will be given to candidates having valid driving lisense.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 800 – 900 Saudi Riyals plus 200 riyals commission for Van drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arab Van Drivers jobs for more details see the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Saudi Arab Van Drivers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Van drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or national identity card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copy of valid driving License.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.