Well Known Company in Saudi Arab SMASCO required applications from talented male candidates for AC & Refrigeration Mechanics Jobs to Installing, troubleshooting and overhauling of new and old AC and Refrigerators. The complete details of Saudi Arab AC & refrigeration mechanics jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At least Metric qualification or education.
- 6 month to 1 year AC and Refrigeration Mechanic diploma.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for AC & Refrigeration Mechanics Jobs in Saudi Arab.
No relevant field experience is required for AC & refrigeration mechanics jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 2000 – 2400 Saudi Riyals for AC & refrigeration mechanics jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for AC & Refrigeration Mechanics Jobs in Saudi Arab send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Saudi Arabia AC and Refrigeration Mechanics Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for AC & refrigeration mechanics in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.