Reputed Overseas Employment Promoters required applications from male and female candidates to work as Servants or Khadim for Makkah and Madinah Mosques to clean and guard the mosques in holy cities. The complete details of Makkah and Madina servants jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Overseas Employment Promoters.
- Candidates want to apply for Khadmeen Makkah and Madinah Jobs must be literate or have matric education or qualification.
- Have good communication and verbal skills. Arabic language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Should be Medically, Physically and Mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply Khadmeen Makkah and Madina Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
No relevant job experience is required for Makkah and Madinah Servants jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1400 – 1500 Saudi Riyals without overtime for Servants Jobs in Makkah and Madina.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Makkah and Madina Servants Jobs in Saudi Arabia send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details see the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Khadmeen Makkah and Madinah Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Servants Jobs in Makkah and Madinah.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the white/blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.