Well known International Restaurant Chain in Saudi Arabia required applications from willing male and female candidates for Waiters and Drivers Jobs for their different branches in the Kingdom. The complete details of KSA waiters and drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At least FSc or BSc qualification or education.
- Having valid Pakistani or GCC LTV or HTV driving license.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Waiters and Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for waiters and drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Hotel Waiters jobs between 1000 – 1500 Saudi Riyals while for Drivers jobs monthly salary package is between 1300 – 1500 Saudi Riyals along with tip.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA Waiters and Drivers Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Saudi Arabia Waiters and Drivers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for waiters and drivers jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.