Well Known Transportation company Bandar Al-Jabri in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from willing male candidates having HTV driving license for Trailer Drivers Jobs to transport different types of logistics and goods. The complete details of KSA Trailer Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Bandar Al Jabri Transportation.
- At least FA/FSc qualification or education in any subject.
- Have valid Pakistani, Saudi or GCC Heavy Transport Vehicle HTV Driving license.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Trailer Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Trailer Drivers Jobs in KSA but preference will be given to experienced candidates having HTV driving license of Saudi Arabia or GCC.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1000 – 1200 Saudi Riyals for Trailer Drivers in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA Trailer Drivers Jobs, for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Trailer Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Trailer Drivers Jobs in KSA.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / ID card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Colour copy of valid HTV driving license of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or GCC.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.