Saudi Arabian company Bandar Al Jabri Transportation required trailer drivers for Dammam Saudi Arabia. The complete details of KSA trailer drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Bandar Al Jabri Transportation.
- At least FA/FSc qualification in any subject.
- Have valid GCC LTV/HTV driving license.
- Must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 42 years are eligible to apply.
No experience is required for the trailer drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to KSA labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1000 – 1200 Saudi Riyals for trailer drivers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA trailer drivers jobs, for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for trailer drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Copy of GCC LTV/HTV driving license.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.