Reputed Electrochemical Material Suppliers in Saudi Arabia required applications from skilled male candidates for HVAC Technician and Medium Voltage Technician to complete different projects. The complete details and application process of KSA HVAC and Medium Voltage Technician Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For HAVC Technician Jobs Candidate must have BS (Hon’s) Education or qualification in Technical Engineering along with Diploma in HVAC and Refrigeration Systems.
- Candidates want to apply for Medium Voltage Technician Jobs must have BS (Hon’s) education or qualification in Electrical Engineering along with relevant field Diploma.
- Have good communication skills and sound knowledge of English Language.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 50 years are eligible to apply for HVAC and Medium Voltage Technician Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
For HVAC Technician Jobs candidate must have 5 years of relevant field experience in HVAC and Refrigeration Systems, Repair, Maintains & trouble shooting of Large Screw Compressors. For Medium Voltage Technician Jobs candidate must be experienced in Installation, Inspection & maintenance of M.V/L. V Panels, M.V Switchgears, Cables Terminations & Joints, Oil Refill, Leakage and Repair for transformers, C.B and RMU.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 2000 – 3000 Saudi Riyals for HVAC Technicians and Medium Voltage Technician Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA HVAC and Medium Voltage Technician Jobs send their Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for HVAC and Medium Voltage Technician Jobs in Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for HVAC and Medium Voltage Technician Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.