Famous Food Production Factory in Saudi Arabia required applications from willing candidates for Food Safety Training Specialist Jobs to inspect manufacturing process, ensures health rules and laws as well as check standers of food is safe to consume. The complete details of KSA food safety training specialist jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Food Production Factory.
- BSc qualification in Technology, Food Science, Biochemistry, Environmental Health, Public Health, Microbiology with 5 years of professional experience in QC/QA, ISO 2200. HACCP, GMP’GHP’s and Risk Management.
- Can speak, write and understand the English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 26 – 37 years are eligible to apply for Food Safety Training Specialist Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
5 years of professional experience in QC/QA, ISO 2200. HACCP, GMP’GHP’s and Food Risk Management along with experience in food factories, Hotels, Restaurants, Catering, Food or Retail is required for Saudi Arabian Food Safety Training Specialist Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 3000 – 5000 Saudi Riyals for Food Safety Training Specialist Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA Food Safety Training Specialist Jobs send their resume/CV on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Food Safety Training Specialist Jobs in KSA isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Food Safety Training Specialist in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / Identity card.
- 4 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.