Saudi Arabian Food factory required food safety training specialist for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The complete details of KSA food safety training specialist jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Food Factory.
- BSc qualification in Technology/Food Science/Biochemistry/Environmental Health/Public Health/Microbiology with 5 years of professional experience in QC/QA, ISO 2200. HACCP, GMP’GHP’s and Risk Management.
- Can speak, write and understand the English language.
- Must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 26 – 37 years are eligible to apply.
5 years of professional experience in QC/QA, ISO 2200. HACCP, GMP’GHP’s and Risk Management along with experience in food factories, Hotels, Restaurants, Catering, Food or Retail.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to KSA labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 3000 – 5000 Saudi Riyals for food safety training specialist in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA food safety training specialist jobs send their resume/CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for food safety training specialist jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.