Well Known and Famous Recruitment Company Workforce in Saudi Arabia required applications from skilled male candidates for Gardeners jobs to look after different plants and trees in private gardens. The complete details and application process of Gardeners Jobs in Saudi Arabia are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Recruitment Company Workforce.
- Candidates want to apply for Gardeners Jobs must have Matric/Higher education or qualification in Electrical Engineering along with relevant field Diploma.
- Have good communication skills and sound knowledge of English Language.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 50 years are eligible to apply for HVAC and Medium Voltage Technician Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for Gardeners Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, But preference will be given to skilled and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1000 – 1200 Saudi Riyals for Gardener Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Gardeners Jobs in Saudi Arabia for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Gardener Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Gardener Jobs in KSA.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.