Well-known Valet Parking Services Providing Company in Qatar required applications from willing male candidates for Driver Jobs who have valid Driving License of Pakistan, Qatar or GCC for driving, parking and retrieving guests vehicles. The complete details of Qatar Valet Parking Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Valet Parking Services.
- Candidates want to apply for Valet Parking Drivers Jobs must have Intermediate Education or Qualification.
- Have valid LTV or HTV driving license of Pakistan, Qatar or GCC.
- Can speak and understand English. Arabic language knowledge is and added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 38 years are eligible to apply for Valet Parking Driver Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant field experience is required for Qatar Valet Parking Drivers Jobs, but preference will be given to experienced candidates having valid LTYV or HTV driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Qatar Valet Parking Driver Jobs is between 1300 – 1500 Qatari Riyals plus tip.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The male candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Valet Parking Driver Jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Valet Parking Drivers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Qatar Valet Parking Drivers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- Valid photocopy of LTV or HTV driving license.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.