Well known Transportation Services Company in Qatar is required application from willing male candidates foe Trailer Driver jobs for different logistic services. The complete details of Qatar Trailer Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at least Matric or higher qualification or education.
- Candidate must have valid Qatar Driving License.
- Must have good communication and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Qatar Trailer Drivers Jobs.
No relevant job experience is required for Trailer Driver Jobs in Qatar while preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job timing is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of Trailer Driver Jobs is between 1700 – 1800 Qatari Riyals with food allowance.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Trailer Driver Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details and complete application process view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Qatar Trailer Driver Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Trailer Drivers Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- Copy of valid Driving License of Qatar.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.