Multinational Construction Company in Qatar is currently seeking application for technicians, technician Helper and labour jobs from willing candidates. The complete details of Qatar Technicians and Technician Helper Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Multinational Construction Company.
- For technician jobs candidate must have associate degree in any field Sr/ HVAC Technology, Sr/Electrical Technology, Electrical Control Technology, Centrifugal pump Technology or Refrigeration Technology.
- While for technician helper/labour jobs candidate have at least Matric Qualification or Education.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 37 years are eligible to apply for Qatar Technicians and Technician Helper Jobs.
No relevant job experience is required for Technician Helper/ Labour jobs while for technician jobs candidate must have at least 3 years of relevant field. While preference will be given to gulf returns.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar Technicians and Technician Helper Jobs is between 900 – 1850 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Technicians and Technician Helper/Labour Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Technicians and Technician Helper Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.