Reputed Passenger Cab Services Company in Qatar required applications for Drivers Jobs from willing male candidates having Pakistani or Gulf Cooperation Council LTV or HTV driving license. The complete details of the Qatar Taxi Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Cab Company.
- At-least matric or Intermediate qualification or Education.
- Have valid GCC or Pakistani LTV driving license.
- Have good verbal and communication skills in English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 are eligible to apply for Cab Drivers Jobs in Qatar.
There is no experience required for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to male candidates who have valid Pakistani or GCC driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar Driver Jobs is not specified in the advertisement, while expected monthly salary is between 3000 – 3800 Qatari riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Taxi Drivers Jobs send their resume / CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Taxi Driver Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- Copy of GCC or Pakistani LTV driving license.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.