Famous Cab Services Providing Company in Qatar required applications form willing male candidates having valid driving license for Taxi Drivers Jobs to transport passengers to their destinations or locations. The complete details of Qatar Taxi Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Cab Services Providing Company.
- At-least FA / FSc qualification or education in any field.
- Must have valid LTV driving license of Qatar, Pakistan or GCC.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 are eligible to apply for Cab Drivers Jobs in Qatar.
There is no relevant field experience is required for Taxi Driver Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to gulf return candidates or those who have valid driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of LTV Drivers Jobs in Qatar is commission based but 500 Qatari Riyals salary given to selected candidates until they obtained Qatar driving license.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Taxi Driver Jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for taxi Drivers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for LTV Drivers Jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copy of GCC, Pakistani LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.