Well-known Security Services providing Company Stark Security Services in Doha – Qatar is currently seeking application for Security Guard Jobs from willing candidates for providing different security services to their clients in Qatar. The complete details of Qatar stark security services jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Stark Security Services.
- Must have FA/FSc Qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand English. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Candidate height must be 5 feet and 8 inches or above.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Security Guards Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant job experience is required for Qatar Security Guard jobs but preference will be given to talented and hardworking canduidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1500 – 1600 Qatari Riyals for Qatar Stark Security Services Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar security guard jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for male and female Security Guard Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security guard jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.