Reputed Overseas Employer Firm in Qatar required applications form Male and Female candidates for Sports Accreditation Cashier Jobs ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly during amazing and historic 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar. The complete details of Qatar Sports Accreditation Cashier Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Overseas Employer Firm.
- Candidates must have High School or Higher Education or Qualification along with cashier or customer service experience.
- Candidate can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Sports Cashier Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant field experience is required for Qatar Sports Accreditation Cashier Jobs but preference will be given to experience and skilled candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Sports Cashier Jobs in Qatar is between 1200 – 1500 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 – 4 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Sports Accreditation Cashier Jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Cashier Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- Valid Copy of driving license and heavy equipment operator license.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.