Well known Security Services Providers “Qatar Security Services” in Qatar required applications from willing male and female candidates for security guard jobs to provide different security services to their national and international clients. The complete details of Qatar Security Services Company Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Qatar Security Services.
- Candidate must have at least FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Must have height of 5 feet and 7 inches (170 centimeters).
- Candidate can read, write and speak English Language.
- Not Involved in criminal activities and have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Qatar Security Services Company Jobs.
There is no experience required for security guards jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar security guard jobs is between 1100 – 1150 Qatari Riyals to selected candidates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Security Services Company Jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Security Guard jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security guards jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity card or CNIC.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.