Private Security Agency in Qatar is currently seeking application for security guards from willing male & female candidates for providing different security services to their clients across country. The complete details of Qatar security jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Security Agency.
- Minimum Qualification of candidates must be FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Minimum height should be 5 feet and 7 inches (172 centimeters), able to easily work in day and night shifts.
- Can read, write and speak English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 44 years are eligible to apply for security guards jobs in Qatar.
No relevant field job experience is required for security guards jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1200 – 1300 Qatari Riyals for security jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar security jobs for details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security guard jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.