Famous Security Services providing Company in Qatar required applications from willing candidates for Security Guards Jobs to provide different security services to their national and international clients in the country. The complete details of Qatar Male Security Guard Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Qatar Security Company.
- At-least FA/BA qualification or education in any field.
- Male Candidate height should be 5 feet 8 inches or 176 centimetres.
- Also, male candidate waist should not be less then 33 inches.
- Can Speak and Read English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 37 years are eligible to apply for Male Security Guards Jobs in Qatar.
There is no relevant field experience required for Security Guards Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to qualified and talented male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Qatar Security Guards Job is between 1400 – 1500 Qatari Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Security Guards Jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male Security Guard Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security guards jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.