Well-known Security services company of Qatar AMNCO SECURITY required applications from willing male candidates for security guards for different services in Qatar. The complete details of Qatar security guards jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least FA / FSc qualification or Education.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate minimum height must be 5 feet and 6 inches or 170 cm.
- Can speak and understand and able to write the English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 are eligible to apply.
There is no experience required for security guard jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1100 – 1200 Qatari riyals for security guards jobs in Qatar.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar security guard jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for GPON Technician Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Security guard jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.