Well-known Security Services Company AMNCO SECURITY in Qatar required applications from willing male and female candidates for security guards for providing different security services to their respective clients in Qatar. The complete details of Qatar security guards jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least FA / FSc qualification or Education.
- Candidate minimum height must be 5 feet and 6 inches or 170 cm.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Can speak and understand and able to write the English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 are eligible to apply for Male and Female Security Guard Jobs in Qatar.
There is no experience required for security guard jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to talented and hardworking candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1100 – 1200 Qatari riyals for security guards jobs in Qatar.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar security guard jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Security guard jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.