Private Poultry Farm in Qatar required applications from willing male candidates for General Labors and LTV Drivers jobs for collecting eggs, providing feed and water to birds and to supply poultry products to their clients. The complete details of Qatar poultry farm jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Qatar Private poultry farm.
- At-least Metric qualification or education.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for poultry farm jobs in Qatar.
There is no experience required for Poultry Workers and LTV Drivers Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for General Labors Jobs is between 800 – 1000 Qatari Riyals while for LTV drivers jobs monthly salary is between 1500 – 2000 Qatari Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for poultry farm jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Poultry Farm Workers and Drivers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for poultry farm jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.