Famous Oil & Gas Field Company in Qatar is required application for different jobs including Scuff Folders, Painters and Mason Allrounder from willing male candidates for different projects. The complete details of Qatar Oil & Gas Project Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Multi National Security Services Company.
- Candidate must have at least FA/FSc or higher qualification or education.
- Must have good communication and verbal skills in English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Oil & Gas Projects Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant job experience is required for Qatar Oil & Gas Project Jobs while preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job timing is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of Male Security Guard is 1300 – 1700 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Oil & Gas Project Jobs in Qatar send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details and complete application process view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Qatar Oil and Gas Project Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Scuff Folders, Painters and Mason Allrounder Jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.