Well Known Contracting Company “Medgulf Construction WLL” in Qatar is currently seeking application for Duckett Man, Pipe fabricators, fitters and Electricians Jobs from talented, hardworking and willing male candidates to complete on-going and future projects. The complete details of Qatar Medgulf Construction Company Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Medgulf Construction Company WLL.
- For Duckett Man and Pipe Fabricators % Fitters jobs candidate must have Matric Qualification or education.
- Candidates applying for Electrician jobs must have FA/FSc qualification along with electrotechnical services diploma / certificate.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills in English.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Medgulf Construction Company Jobs in Doha – Qatar.
No relevant field job experience is required for Construction Company Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to experienced and hardworking candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1200 – 1300 Qatari Riyals along with overtime allowance of 300 QAR for Duckett Man, Pipe fabricators, fitters and Electricians Jobs in Qatar.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Medgulf Construction Company Jobs send their CV / Resume at or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Medgulf Construction Company Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Construction Workers Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.