Reputed Pharmaceutical Company is currently seeking application from willing candidates for Male and Female Pharmacist Jobs for their retail pharmacy in Qatar who have relevant field job experience. The complete details of Qatar Male and Female Pharmacist Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Male and Female Candidates must have Master’s in Pharmacy or Pharma – D qualification or education along with 2 years of pharmacy retail experience.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Pharmaceutical Company Jobs in Qatar.
At least 2 years of pharmacy retail or relevant experience is required for Male and Female Pharmacists Jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of for Male and Female Pharmacist Jobs in Qatar without Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP) Licensees is between 2000 – 3000 Qatari Riyals and after QCHP License monthly salary is between 4500 – 5000 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Male and Female Pharmacist Jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Pharmacist Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Male and Female Pharmacists Jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- Valid Copy of driving license and heavy equipment operator license.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.