Famous company in Qatar required LTV drivers for different services in their company. The complete details of Qatar LTV drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Qatar Private Company.
- At-least Metric/FA/FSc qualification.
- Candidate have a valid Qatari LTV driving license.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for LTV drivers jobs in Qatar.
There is no experience required for LTV drivers jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar LTV drivers jobs is between 1100 – 1200 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar LTV drivers jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for LTV drivers in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copy of HTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.