Famous Cab Services Providing Company in Qatar required applications from willing male candidates who have valid driving license of Pakistan, Qatar or GCC for LTV Drivers Jobs to provide different transportation services to their clients. The complete details of Qatar LTV Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Cab Services Company.
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or educations.
- Have a valid Pakistani, Qatari or GCC light transport vehicle driving license.
- Can read and speak English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 38 years are eligible to apply for LTV Driver Jobs in Qatar.
There is no relevant field experience required for Light Transport Vehicle driving license in Qatar, but preference will be given to candidates having valid LTV license of Pakistan, Qatar or GCC.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar LTV Drivers Jobs is between 1100 – 1200 Qatari Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar LTV Drivers Jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for LTV Drivers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Light Transport Vehicle Driving Jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 4 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copy of LTV driving license of Pakistan, Qatar or GCC.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.