Well known Heavy Equipment Suppliers in Qatar required applications from willing male candidates for LTV and HTV Drivers including Light Drivers, Heavy Drivers, Heavy Vehicles Operators, Mobile Crane, Excavator, Shawl and Dozer Operators for different construction sites. The complete details of Qatar LTV and HTV Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Heavy Equipment Suppliers.
- At-least FA / F.Sc qualification or Education in science or arts subjects.
- Have a valid LTV or HTV driving license of Pakistan, Qatar or GCC.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 are eligible to apply for Light Transport Vehicle and Heavy Transport Vehicle Drivers Jobs in Qatar.
There is no relevant field experience required for Qatar LTV and HTV Drivers Jobs. But preference will be given to gulf return candidates or those who have valid driving and operating license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for LTV Drivers Jobs is between 1300 – 1400 Qatari Riyals, HTV Drivers Jobs salary is between 1600 – 1800 Riyals. While for Mobile Crane, Excavator, Shawl and Dozer Operators Jobs Monthly salaries are between 1800 – 2000 Qatari Riyals with other allowances.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar LTV and HTV Drivers Jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for LTV and HTV Drivers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Light Drivers, Heavy Drivers, Heavy Vehicles Operators, Mobile Crane, Excavator, Shawl and Dozer Operators Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or Identity Card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copy of GCC/Pakistani LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.