A private company of Qatar required LTV and HTV drivers including light drivers, heavy drivers, heavy vehicles operators, mobile crane, excavator, shawl and dozer operators for their company. The complete details of Qatar LTV and HTV drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least FA/FSc qualification.
- Have a valid Pakistani or GCC LTV or HTV driving license.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 are eligible to apply.
There is no experience required for LTV and HTV drivers jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar LTV and HTV drivers jobs is between 1400 – 2000 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar LTV and HTV drivers jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for LTV and HTV drivers jobs (light drivers, heavy drivers, heavy vehicles operators, mobile crane, excavator, shawl and dozer operators) in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copy of GCC/Pakistani LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.