Famous Multinational Company Descon Engineering LLC in Doha – Qatar is currently seeking application for lead workers jobs from willing male candidates for plant overhauling at their shutdown in Qatar. The complete details of Qatar lead workers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Descon Engineering Qatar LLC.
- At-least FA/FSc Qualification with diploma in B.Tech, BS, DAE (Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation).
- Have basic Knowledge of HSE, PTW, MSDS and LOTO.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic Language is an added advantage.
- Able to easy work in confined space.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Plant Overhauling lead Worker Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant job experience is required for Lead Workers Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to candidates having relevent field experience and experties.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 2100 – 2200 Qatari Riyals for Qatar lead workers jobs without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar lead workers jobs emailed their Resume/CV at info@firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Plant Overhauling Lead Worker Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for lead workers jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.