A private company in Qatar is currently seeking application for instrument technician jobs in Qatar. The complete details of Qatar instrument technician jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Qatar Private Company.
- At-least FA/FSc Qualification.
- Having experience in Instrument RTU Modem, UPS, Battery chargers, PLC and Fiber Optics communication.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 38 years are eligible to apply for instrument technician jobs in Qatar.
Posses minimum 1 years of experience required in relevant work field.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of instrument technician jobs is between 1500 – 1600 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar instrument technician jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for instrument technician jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.