Qatar Company required applications from willing male candidates for Heavy Drivers jobs. The complete details of Qatar Heavy Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at least FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Must have valid Pakistani or GCC HTV driving license.
- Not Involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Qatar Heavy Drivers Jobs.
There is no experience required for Heavy Drivers jobs in Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar Drivers jobs is between 1750- 1800 Qatari Riyals to selected candidates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar HTV Drivers Jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Heavy Driver jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity card or CNIC.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.