Famous Construction & Steelwork Manufacturer “Smart House for Prefabricated Building” in Qatar is currently seeking application for Installation Workers jobs from willing male candidates who had experience in gypsum installation and gypsum carpentering work. The complete details of Qatar Gypsum Installation Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Smart House for Prefabricated Building.
- Candidate must have Matric Qualification or education along with relevant field experience.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Gypsum Workers Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant job experience is required for Qatar Gypsum Installation Workers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced and gulf return candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1500 – 1800 Qatari Riyals with for Qatar Gypsum Workers Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Gypsum Installation Workers Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Qatar Gypsum Installation Worker Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Gypsum Workers Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.