Well known Security Services providing Company in Qatar is currently seeking application for male security guards jobs from qualified candidates who have valid driving license and may be gulf returned. The complete details of Qatar Gulf Return Security Guard Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Candidate must have Intermediate or higher qualification or education.
- Height must be 5 feet and 8 inches or 176 centimeters.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills in English. Also Arabic Language Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Gulf Return Security Guards Jobs in Qatar.
At least 4 years relevant field job experience is required for Qatar Gulf Return Security Guard Jobs. Also preference will be given to gulf return candidates who hold valid Qatar driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Qatar Security Guards Jobs is between 1500 – 1550 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Gulf Return Security Guard Jobs send their CV / Resume at email@example.com or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Qatar Gulf Return Security Guard Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Security Guards Jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- Copy of valid Driving License or Qatar.
- 4 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.