Famous Telecom Company of Qatar is currently seeking application for general technician jobs from willing male candidates who know the Optical Fiber Splicing or work of cable joints. The complete details of Qatar General Technician Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For technician jobs candidate must have associate degree in any technology field.
- Must have good communication and verbal skills.
- Can speak, read and write English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 44 years are eligible to apply for General Technician Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant job experience is required for General Technician Jobs while preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of General Technician Jobs is between 1400 – 1600 Qatari Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar General Technician Jobs send their Resume/Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for General Technicians Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for General Technician Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.