Reputed Security Services Providing Company Falcon Security Services in Qatar is currently seeking application for female security guards jobs from willing female candidates. The complete details of Qatar Female Security Guards Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Falcon Security Services Company.
- Female cnadidates must have at-least FA/FSc Qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand English language. knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 34 years are eligible to apply for Female Security Guards Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant job experience is required for female security guards jobs but preference will be given to talanted and hardworking female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of Female Security Guard Jobs in Qatar is between 1400 – 1450 Qatari Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Female Security Guards Jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Female Security Guard Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for female security guard jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.