Reputed Construction Equipment Supplier in Doha – Qatar required applications from willing male candidates for Excavator Operator Jobs to complete different ongoing construction projects. The complete details of Qatar Excavator Operator Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Construction Equipment Supplier.
- Male candidates want to apply for Excavator Operator Jobs must have High School Education or Qualification. Must have valid or expired operating license of Qatar.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Excavator Operator Jobs in Qatar.
No relevant field experience is required for Qatar Excavator Operator Jobs but preference will be given to experience male candidates or those who have valid or expired operating license of Qatar.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Excavator Operators Jobs in Qatar is between 2200 – 2300 Qatari Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The male candidates who are willing to apply for Excavator Operator Jobs in Qatar for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Excavator Operator Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Qatar Excavator Operators Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- Valid or expired copy of Qatar operating license.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.