Private Engineering and Construction company in Qatar is currently seeking application for Electrical Engineers, System Control Engineers and Tele-Control (SCADA) Engineers from willing male candidates who have relevent field qualification and experience. The complete details of Qatar Engineers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Engineering and Construction Company.
- Candidates having BSc Electrical or B.E electronics degree can apply.
- Able to easy work in day and night shifts.
- Can read, write and speak English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Electrical Engineers, System Control Engineers and Tele-Control (SCADA) Engineers jobs in Qatar.
5 to 6 years relevant job experience in transmission & distribution companies (NTDC, IESCO, MEPCO and FESCO).
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 6000 – 7000 Qatari Riyals for Electrical Engineers, System Control Engineers and Tele-Control (SCADA) Engineers jobs in Qatar.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Engineers Jobs emailed their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Electrical Engineers, System Control Engineers and Tele-Control (SCADA) Engineers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for engineers jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.