Private company in Qatar is currently seeking application for Electrical Engineers, System Control Engineers and Tele-Control (SCADA) Engineers from willing candidates. The complete details of Qatar engineers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- BSc Electrical or B.E electronics degree holders can apply.
- Able to easy work in day and night shifts.
- Can read, write and speak English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 48 years are eligible to apply for heavy drivers and operators jobs in Qatar.
5 to 6 years relevant job experience in transmission & distribution companies (NTDC, IESCO, MEPCO and FESCO).
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 6000 – 7000 Qatari Riyals for engineers jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for engineers jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 3 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.