Qatar Power Construction Company required applications from willing male candidates for Electrical Engineering Jobs for Grade A Electrical Contracting Project. The complete details of Qatar Electrical Engineering Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Qatar Power Construction Company.
- Candidate must have at least BS Hon’s (Engineering) qualification or education.
- Hands on Experience in switching, operation to isolate and restore required equipment or circuit and to shift normal open points (NOP).
- Candidates with switching authorization from any power distribution or utility company will highly be preferred.
- candidate must have experience in Operation & Maintenance of distribution sub station will be preferred.
- Not Involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Qatar Electrical Engineering Jobs.
Minimum 5 Years of working experience in utility or electrical distribution company working for 11KV or similar substations.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of Qatar Electrical Engineering Jobs is between 6000- 6500 Qatari Riyals to selected candidates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Electrical Engineering Jobs send their resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Electrical Engineers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Electrical Engineering Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity card or CNIC.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.