Reputed Electro Mechanical Engineering Company in Doha – Qatar is currently seeking application for Electrical Engineers and Technical Engineers jobs from qualified candidates for System Control & Sub Station Attending. The complete details of Qatar Electrical and Technical Engineers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Electro Mechanical Company.
- Candidate must have BSc Electrical Engineering or B.E Electronics Degree or qualification with previous experience of Transmission & Distribution companies including NTDC, IESCO, MEPCO & FESCO.
- Knowledge of protection, HV/EHV cables, EHV overhead Lines and Transformer on-Load tap changes are essential. Also capable with Operation and maintenance of substations with power transformers, GIS/minimum oil switchgear and associated equipment of voltage rating 220 KV, 132KV, 66KV, 33KV and 11 KV.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills in English. Also Arabic Language Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Electrical Engineer and Technical Engineer Jobs in Doha – Qatar.
2 – 5 years relevant field job experience is required for Qatar Electrical and Technical Engineer Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Electrical Technician Jobs is between 1400 – 1600 Qatari Riyals while for Electrical Engineer jobs the salary is between 6000 – 7000 Qatari Riyals in Qatar.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Electrical and Technical Engineers Jobs send their CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Qatar Electrical and Technical Engineers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Electrical Engineer and Technical Engineer Jobs in Qatar.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card ID/CNIC.
- 4 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.