Famous Construction Company in Qatar required applications from willing male candidates for Damper and Truck Drivers Jobs having valid HTV driving license for different ongoing and upcoming projects. The complete details of Qatar Damper and Truck Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least Metric/FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Candidate have a valid Qatari HTV driving license.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Damper and Truck Driver Jobs in Qatar.
There is no relevant field experience required for Qatar Damper and Truck Driver Jobs But preference will be given to male candidates having valid HTV driving license of Pakistan, Qatar or GCC.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Qatar Damper and Truck Driver jobs is between 1600 – 1800 Qatari Riyals without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar Damper and Truck Drivers Jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Damper and Truck Drivers Jobs in Qatar isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Qatar Damper and Truck Drivers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / National identity card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Colour copy of valid HTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.