Famous Taxi Services providing Company in Qatar “Capital Taxi” required Cab drivers for different transportation services in Qatar from willing male candidates having valid LTV driving license of Pakistan, GCC or Qatar. The complete details of Qatar Cab Drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Capital Taxi Services.
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Must have valid LTV driving license of Pakistan or GCC.
- Knowledge of Arabic or English language is an added advantage.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not Involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 are eligible to apply for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Qatar.
There is no experience required for Cab Driver Jobs in Qatar but preference will be given to candidate who have relevent field experience and have ltv driving license of Qatar or GCC.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Qatar labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of 1200 Qatari Riyals plus 50% commission given to selected male candidates for Cab Driver Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Qatar labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Qatar cab drivers jobs send their resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Qatar Cab Driver Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for cab drivers jobs in Qatar.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or national Identity card.
- 2 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with the blue background.
- Copy of GCC/Pakistani LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.